If you’re new to yoga, don’t sweat it!
All levels are welcome to any of our classes, but always remember to honor your body. Just show up 10-15 minutes before your first class and our welcoming instructors and staff will help get you settled in and ready for class!
Studio Etiquette / Guidelines
- Please be on time. We ask you arrive at least 5 minutes before class begins (studio doors open 15 minutes prior to start of class) to get checked in, setup, and get ready for your practice. Studio doors do lock when class begins.
- We also ask not only for your benefit but for others in the class that you stay for its entirety, savasana really is the best part!
- Please leave shoes in the cubbies provided in the studio lobby. Other belongings may also be placed in the cubbies, or may be placed on the ledge along the windows inside the studio.
- Although the doors will be locked during class it is best to leave all valuables at home. BrewCity is not responsible for lost or stolen items, so make sure you have all of your belongings before leaving the studio.
- Cell phones are asked to be put away but first make sure they are turned off or placed on silent out of respect for everyone in class.
- We have mats and towels available for students to use at no charge.
- Bathrooms and water fountain can be found in the common hallway of the building. If you are just looking to change clothing there are two dressing rooms in the studio.
- Students must be at least 14 years old to participate, and anyone under the age of 18 wishing to practice at BrewCity must have a parent or guardian first sign a waiver form before attending.
- Ample street parking surrounds the studio as well as metered parking on either side of the building.